Bye Bye Odor ingestion...??? - Odor Control Questions - Odor Control Support - Spalding Labs
Odor Control Questions

Bye Bye Odor ingestion...???

This question has suggested answer(s)

Could Bye Bye Odor cause my dog to get sick if he ate weeds that had been sprayed with it?

1 Reply  
1 Subscriber
All Replies
  • Barbara,

    It's very unlikely that he would get sick on so little.  Even if he were to consume a bottle of the concentrate they should only experience some gas and possibly some diarrhea.  If you have concerns, you can always take the bottle into the vet if you're taking him into a visit.  I would also take samples of the weeds he was eating, as some weeds are toxic.  If you have any other questions, please let us know.

    Thank you,

    Jessica